The basic Coyuchi Organic Sateen is available in Ivory (natural) only.
For years, customers have made a point to call us, tell us, or write us with thanks and appreciation for their Coyuchi Organic Sateen sheets. In fact, the owners and staff of Green Living all choose to sleep on Coyuchi Organic Sateen (or Damask) sheets.
All organic bed sheets are not created equal. We have tested multiple brands and always come back to Coyuchi. Over time, a Coyuchi sheet will stay together, stay soft yet crisp, and we have not experienced any material "pilling"; which we often find with most other brands, especially those claiming ultra-high thread-counts.
Each flat sheet is sewn with a 1/2" hem on the sides and bottom and 4" top hem. Each fitted sheet has 15" deep pockets to accommodate thicker mattresses and a high-quality elastic that runs around the entire bottom edge perimeter. All Coyuchi fabric is pre-shrunk, which adds to its comfort.
Specifications (all measurements in inches)
- Flat Sheets - Twin 66x100, Full/Queen 90x106, King 108x106
- Fitted Sheets - Twin 39x75x15 Twin XL 39x80x15, Full 54x75x15, Queen 60x80x15, Cal King 72x84x15, King 78x15x80
- Duvet Cover - Twin 68x86, Queen 86x86, King 100x86.
- Cases (2 per package): Std/Queen 20x32, Std envelope closure case 20x26, King 20x40
- Shams w/ 2-1/2" Flange (1 per package): Boudoir 12x16, Std 20x26, King 20x36, Euro 26x26
- Wash cold, gentle cycle using natural and biodegradable soap. Do not use chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low heat, or line dry.
All Coyuchi organic cotton is grown in India by family farmers organized in cooperatives. Coyuchi sheets are woven with 100% organic cotton fibers, certified by SKAL to comply with the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM) standards. Coyuchi chooses to pay fair prices to these small-scale growers for their organic cotton fiber and they encourage organic practices that protect not only the environment, but the farmers, their families, and their communities from exposure to toxic agricultural chemicals. By paying a fair and increased price per kilo, Coyuchi helps support local and economically sustainable production.